The Hen's Feeding! The Hen's Feeding!

The pacing was excellent. I smiled, even though I didn't totally get the joke, because... He's a What?
no matter, Minor detail,
you know, I'm really liking the home-recorded sound effects you used much more than the public domain samples I also heard. I think you could...maybe even SHOULD pack most of those public stock samples in a Zip file and let the foley flow.

E-Lion responds:

He said he's an anaconda, maybe you can blame the blood drips. Thank you for this reply, you put a smile on my face. Maybe I should put this in a zip file, I'll see I want to be a better voice actor before I consider it.

Haydarpaşa Haydarpaşa

very nicely Drawn.
I'm of Two minds on this. On the one hand, it's clear that you are heavily invested in your technique. Your strokes are telling of expertise with a split-tip.
The down-side is, that's the only story they told me clearly.

One thing that would serve you very well, is learning how to ease things in, and out of motion. I'm inspired to mention that, by your beautifully illustrated boat's sudden stop that instantly turned it from a thing with stature, and mass, into a drawing of a boat.

ayhanima responds:

thanks Swan Brown.

Quick Thoughts: Drawing D Quick Thoughts: Drawing D

I think that's probabbly accurate.

ElfenLied Caramelldansen ElfenLied Caramelldansen

I don't know what this is...

...but it's sure happy, and I'm a big fan of happy.

I gave this a "9" because I am having trouble getting my head wrapped around it.
The animation is really nice and, I like the art in general.

heck with it; The kitty ear action put's this over the top. I prolly should deduct a point for burning this loop into my brain, but it's too late, since I've already clicked the "submit review" button. :P

mikuru15 responds:

yeah happy is a great thing thanx for the review really apreciate it

Conservation of Mass Conservation of Mass

happy effect.

I enjoyed this. Not really sure why, but I definitely enjoyed it.

Not the most elaborate animation around here, and it wasn't super insanely detailed with all sorts of superfluous effects. It does what it does simply, and effectively.
good job!

Sanbles responds:

Thank You!

Astronave Astronave

Thanks for the laugh!

Bit of a long set-up for a 2 beat joke, but still very funny.

I think the narration could use more volume, and possibly some faint background music.

Stampini responds:

Thanks for the feedback. You're right, it's an exceptionally long exposition; I'm surprised that folk have the stamina for it! The setup is partly for the gag and partly to introduce the series.

Thanks for pointing out the volume issue; I'll look into it.

Roberto

Leina, Diamond Hunter! Leina, Diamond Hunter!

Enjoyable on many levels!

I thought the art was wonderful, and the comic timing was spot-on! The music and sound effects really made this for me. They fit so well with the rest. And the Fighting cat part had me in stiches!

Pills Pills

if it weren't for...

I liked it, but there seems to be some audio clipping going on, and it kindof ruins the ride. for me.

Lament for a Toy Factory Lament for a Toy Factory

holy crap!

That's incredible! I especially liked the part where the old-timey music with break-beat comes in...actually there are ALOT of parts in this that I especially like.

in my opinion, anything less than 3/5 is proof of idiocy.

Simple clock simulation Simple clock simulation

Shorry, Mishter, I broke yer clock.

okay, now THAT's pretty cool!
I was having a great time playing with the gears.

The I tried moving them. OOps! I managed to get it limping along again, but I had clearly violated it's precision design. A reset button would be cool, or a way to reset just one part to it's default.

Also, while I'm asking for crap I know little about, Some tick-tock sounds would be cool!