Dancing Hillary Dancing Hillary

Okay, look. We all know what this is about, so lest's just be totally frank, here.
As far as animations go, that was ... fuckin' hilarious.

Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

Thanks. I needed that.

Chain Reactions Chain Reactions

I really like the concept, and i had a good time with it. I would love to see different tones associated with the switches, or switch positions, to have it generate little tunes.
I'd also lover to be able to trigger again while the reaction is in progress

Miner Dan Miner Dan

AAAAAGH! Something's CHASING Me!! oh....wait. That's just my mouse pointer heh.

Man, I like this game!
(+)>The Music is perfect for jumping around in a cave, looking for used binkeys .
(+)> the controls are tightly responsive, and collision detection is at least good enough to not cause me to pay attention to collision detection. It might even better , but I wouldn't know (I wasn't paying attention)
(+)>The motion is smooth and crisp
(+)>I had a pretty good time playing this, and spent no money on it, So ....mumble, mumble..carry the two....mumble... huh. Well, apparently, it was a Transcendental experience.
(-)> I want to use the space-bar to restart, too.

Maze Roller Maze Roller

This may seem harsh, but that's okay, because it FEELS harsh from my end, too, So I'll explain myself.
Even as a demo,This is incomplete. Your wall clipping problem serves my point. a constant definition, and " += XTRA_CLEARANCE_OR_WHUTEVER" to your collisions mechanism parameter would have been a quick, easy fix .

I think, in a day or two, and Two or Three more chapters into the textbook you'll realize that this really isn't what you would want representing your skill set, and stage ethic to others.

Even if your project is only displaying "Hello Freaking World", it should not feel like some broken thing, nonchalantly tossed to your audience. Also, try to avoid using "Duplo" assets that everyone knows from everywhere, when you can.

If you try to think of your posts more like a gift you're giving to some one you would like to impress, or make feel happy,
have no doubt that, blamed or not, Your next submission will be worthy of applause and High-fives.

Psy-bot Psy-bot

That's very cool! I know how hard it is to get rolling on a project that's cooled off, But this one looks like it could be worth it. I especially liked the red box. I've only been messing with actionscript for a little while, So I don't know how tough converting it to as3 would be.

OVERHUNK responds:

Thank you so , I played it about 3 times in a row now and I think the speed factor along with the movement can do something interesting to play '-' , thanks man, you inspired me

Doge (Beta test) Doge (Beta test)

Tough it's just a tester, I spent at least 15 minutes tapping my mouse button like some fapless teenager with a fast internet connection.
For what ever value this serves, If I just fire one shot, and let the horde over take Ein, It takes my machine about 47 seconds after death to dip below 60 FPS. How fast are you instantiating happy faces?
So, to sum up in a word.... uh, Nifty? no.... that's not the word I'm looking for. .. ah, got it:

"great googamooga!"

AndrewMunoz responds:

you have the best response today!! Thank you for the response! I appreciate any feedback. you can gmail me for more info or ideas for the full game. jamstudiosreal@gmail.com

Froglick Froglick

This is... Well, It seems to run okay, With no major glitches.and I sort-of like the music loop,input the response ...seemf a lil slllo ann the gameplay....is grngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dadgame Dadgame

Hey! The gargantuan robot from walk smash walk! nice! my Z finger is a little strained, now, but tatally worth it.

Dive Devil Dive Devil

works great with trackball

Man, That's fun! it wold be nice to have a little more variation in design, but I can't really complain. really smooth, and it works well. I didn't notice any glitches.
Well done!