The Hen's Feeding! The Hen's Feeding!

The pacing was excellent. I smiled, even though I didn't totally get the joke, because... He's a What?
no matter, Minor detail,
you know, I'm really liking the home-recorded sound effects you used much more than the public domain samples I also heard. I think you could...maybe even SHOULD pack most of those public stock samples in a Zip file and let the foley flow.

E-Lion responds:

He said he's an anaconda, maybe you can blame the blood drips. Thank you for this reply, you put a smile on my face. Maybe I should put this in a zip file, I'll see I want to be a better voice actor before I consider it.

Haydarpaşa Haydarpaşa

very nicely Drawn.
I'm of Two minds on this. On the one hand, it's clear that you are heavily invested in your technique. Your strokes are telling of expertise with a split-tip.
The down-side is, that's the only story they told me clearly.

One thing that would serve you very well, is learning how to ease things in, and out of motion. I'm inspired to mention that, by your beautifully illustrated boat's sudden stop that instantly turned it from a thing with stature, and mass, into a drawing of a boat.

ayhanima responds:

thanks Swan Brown.

Quick Thoughts: Drawing D Quick Thoughts: Drawing D

I think that's probabbly accurate.

Dancing Hillary Dancing Hillary

Okay, look. We all know what this is about, so lest's just be totally frank, here.
As far as animations go, that was ... fuckin' hilarious.

Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

Thanks. I needed that.

Chain Reactions Chain Reactions

I really like the concept, and i had a good time with it. I would love to see different tones associated with the switches, or switch positions, to have it generate little tunes.
I'd also lover to be able to trigger again while the reaction is in progress

Funky Trax Funky Trax

I like all the tracks. Just not together,

The EP part sounds nice in spite of not fully jiving with the base, tone-wise.
That clav track, Though.
It doesn't blend because it's not playing the same progression.

I get that it's about the rhythm, but the keys must match (or be complementary).

If you listen with all the drums muted, you'll have a much easier time telling if your tracks are working. Most of the time, if any two layers of sound are clashing, it will effect the whole track. Better to cut too much than too little.

Hope that helps.

Hutchmeow316 responds:

thanx for the feedback!

A NEWER DAWN A NEWER DAWN

That is some legit funk !
The mix is immaculate, too. So clean.

R U FKN RDY(loop) R U FKN RDY(loop)

Funny, yeah, okay true. Fair enough.
But This little loops's got some solid groove to it.

Here's a cool trick...
Hear how your wubs sound late, even though they are right on time? You don't have to mess with the wub attack to make it hit better.
The trick is to add a second kick track, way in back. use a really short, plain kick with a sharp attack (almost a click) and a mellow tone. kick on the wubs that you want to hit the beat solid.

Triented responds:

Actually, this wub was obtained by using a retriggered LFO with sine on 3xosc :PPPP. I intended for the wubs to be offbeat. That's an interesting tactic you've offered though, I'll be sure to write it down man, should it be inverted-sidechained to the wub?

Kitten vs Dragon: Against the Odds Kitten vs Dragon: Against the Odds

Sorry but I'm not about to even THINK about picking this apart with a critical eye.
I like it way too much risk ruining it for myself by analyzing it.
THAT'S RIGHT MITTENS, YOU TELL'EM!